|Scholarships In NIGERIA||APPLY NOW
|Scholarships In UK||APPLY NOW|
|Scholarships In CANADA||APPLY NOW|
|Scholarships In AUSTRALIA||APPLY NOW|
|Scholarships In SOUTH AFRICA||APPLY NOW|
|Scholarships In USA||APPLY NOW|
Northwestern Polytechnical University is a National Key University, directed by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the People’s Republic of China, in Xi’an, Shaanxi, China.The International College was founded in October 2007 and in the same year, NPU became one host university of Chinese Government Scholarship acknowledged by the China Scholarship Council of the Ministry of Education. Since then, the university has continuously received international students of different majors all over the world.
All applicants, whose native language is not English but apply for majors taught in English, should submit a valid IELTS test result of 5.5 or above, or a TOFEL result of 75 or above; if they apply for majors taught in Chinese, the applicants must have reached level 5 or above of HSK examination.
Applications Deadline: May 15, 2022
Course Level: The Northwestern Polytechnical University President Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate, Master and PhD programs.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: TheNorthwestern Polytechnical University President Scholarships includes a full prize and a partial For the full prize winners, tuition, accommodation and insurance fees are waived. In addition, they are entitled to a monthly allowance:
1. 1,500RMB/person/month for Bachelor’s candidates.
2. 2,000RMB/person/month for Master’s candidates.
3. 3,500RMB/person/month for PhD candidates.For the partial prize winners, tuition fees are waived.
Nationality: Scholarships are available for foreign students.
Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
Eligibility for the Northwestern Polytechnical University President Scholarships
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for foreign students.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. Bachelor’s Candidates
2. All applicants must obey Chinese laws and regulations, the rules and regulations set forth by NPU, respect Chinese customs, enjoy the knowledge of Chinese culture, and adopt a friendly attitude towards China.
3. Foreign citizens, in good physical and mental health.
4. Certificate of Chinese/English proficiency.Chinese Requirement: Minimum HSK level 4 or equivalent certificate; or native speaker.
English Requirement: Minimum TOFEL: 70, IELTS: 5.5, or equivalent certificate; or native speaker.
1. 18 to 30 years of age (by September 1, 2019). For the applicants under 18, please bring the relevant supporting documents (Notarized certificate of guardian in China) to the official registration.
2. All applicants must have a senior high school diploma with satisfactory academic performance. The GPA should not be lower than an 80 (on a hundred-mark system, scores in other numbered systems should be converted into a percentage.), or B/B+ (on a letter grade system).
3. Master and PhD Candidates
4. All applicants must obey Chinese laws and regulations, the rules and regulations set forth by NPU, respect Chinese customs, enjoy the knowledge of Chinese culture, and adopt a friendly attitude towards China.
5. Foreign citizens, in good physical and mental health.
6. Certificate of Chinese/English proficiency.
Chinese Requirement: Minimum HSK level 4 or equivalent certificate; or native speaker.
English Requirement: Minimum TOFEL: 70, IELTS: 5.5 or equivalent certificate; or native speaker.
Master’s candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
PhD candidates must have a Master’s Degree and should not exceed 40 years old at the time of application. All applicants should be in good health.
How to Apply
Step 1–Complete the online application on the following web page:http://admission.nwpu.edu.cn/
Step 2–A committee will be organized to evaluate the documents of applicants; applicants’ documents will be selected for further review by the relevant academic schools.
Step 3–Applicants will be notified for an interview by email.
Step 4–Send Admission Notice and other relevant documents. The registration deadline is 15th September 2019 (See the admission notice).
Failure to register within the time limit without the permission of the registration office of International College, you will have forfeiture admission into this university.
Academic transcripts.Notarized highest diploma.
A Recommendation Letter from high school for applying for Bachelor’s Degree.
Two Recommendation Letters from two professors for applying for Masters or PhD degree.
A study plan.
Certificate of English or Chinese proficiency.
A copy of a valid passport.
Completed physical examination form.