|Scholarships In NIGERIA||APPLY NOW
|Scholarships In UK||APPLY NOW|
|Scholarships In CANADA||APPLY NOW|
|Scholarships In AUSTRALIA||APPLY NOW|
|Scholarships In SOUTH AFRICA||APPLY NOW|
|Scholarships In USA||APPLY NOW|
In partnership with the Koftech Solutions, Koftech Institute of Technology is presenting the Scholarship opportunity for students commencing study on January 2022 in South Africa.
In order to pursue an undergraduate degree program, this educational grant is open for high achieving African participants who are interested in studying at Koftech Institute of Technology.
Koftech Institute of Technology is a private higher education space in South Africa. It builds its credibility by offering qualifications that are both locally accredited and internationally recognized.
Why at Koftech Institute of Technology? The institution does not only offer a localized solutions-based perspective but also online global education. It has career-focused higher education qualifications and programs for students.
Koftech Institute of Technology funding for African Students in South Africa Brief Description
- University or Organization: Koftech Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Africa
- The program can be taken in South Africa
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2022
- Language: English
Koftech Institute of Technology funding for African Students in South Africa Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from African countries are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the institution.
- Admissible Criteria: An ideal candidate must be committed to completing their qualifications in minimum time, returning to their home countries and giving back to their communities.
How to Apply for Koftech Institute of Technology funding for African Students in South Africa
- How to Apply: For being eligible to the award, the participants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the Institution. The organizer will select the candidates and they might be informed by them.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of the candidate’s identity document (passport), copy of the parent’s identity documents (ID or Passport), and a copy of the final result’s or second term school report.
- Language Requirement: The candidates must have good proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: The institution will provide a full award to selected candidates in order to study in South Africa.