|Scholarships In NIGERIA||APPLY NOW
|Scholarships In UK||APPLY NOW|
|Scholarships In CANADA||APPLY NOW|
|Scholarships In AUSTRALIA||APPLY NOW|
|Scholarships In SOUTH AFRICA||APPLY NOW|
|Scholarships In USA||APPLY NOW|
The ‘David and Elaine Potter Foundation’ is inviting participants to join the David and Elaine Potter Fellowship program and complete your higher studies at the University of Cape Town in South Africa.
This opportunity is available for South African applicants in order to complete master’s and doctorate studies to contribute to civil society at the University of Cape Town.
Founded in 1999, the David and Elaine Potter Foundation provide grants that contribute to economic development and well-being in a plural, rational and tolerant society. It is a charitable grant-giving foundation to encourage a stronger and fairer society.
Why at the University of Cape Town? The university has a global reputation for its teaching quality and 36 different sports club. It offers a wide range of disciplines and support candidates in pursuing their choice level course.
David and Elaine Potter Fellowships in South Africa Brief Description
- University or Organization: The David and Elaine Potter Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and Doctorate
- Award: Covers the full cost of course fees.
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: South Africa
- The program can be taken in South Africa
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2022
- Language: English
David and Elaine Potter Fellowships in South Africa Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Only South African applicants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Participants can pursue their Master’s and Doctoral studies at the University of Cape Town.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants who are excited by the prospect of helping to lead South Africa into an ever more successful future are invited to apply for this program.
- A candidate must be intended to contribute to civil society in South Africa, by leveraging their educational advantage in any discipline.
How to Apply for David and Elaine Potter Fellowships in South Africa
To Apply: Participants are suggested to take part in a masters or doctoral degree program at the university and then complete the application form for the fellowship and send it through email.
- Supporting Documents: Attach a short covering letter providing an overview of the information prepared for consideration, full curriculum vitae, certified copies of all transcripts, an email an HD digital photograph of head and shoulders, letters of reference from two academics who have taught and or supervised the participant. Also attached, a proof ·will be accepted by the relevant academic department at UCT for the 2022 academic year; an essay of no more than 2500 words on their intended role in civil society.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates with a final Honors degree mark of 65% and above are eligible to apply.
Benefits: The opportunity will cover the R140, 000 value of the doctoral course and R95, 000 (1st year) and R100, 000 (second year) of masters studies.